We would love you to stay with us, but of course, you can delete your profile at any time. There's no notice period or any other requirement. This is what you need to do:
- Hover over your profile picture in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Click on My Membership in the left-hand navigation bar (under Account settings).
- Tap Delete Profile - here is where you can delete or deactivate your profile.
- Select Deactivate or Delete. Deactivating your profile will take you out of the search results, and you will not be visible until you decide to reactivate your account by logging in. Deleting your profile will permanently remove your profile and all information on it.
We'd appreciate it if you could send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what you were missing and how we can do better.
If you just need a break and don't want to delete your profile entirely, you can deactivate it. By doing so, you'll no longer appear in search results.
To reactivate your profile, simply log back into happiness.com. Once there, click "Deactivate profile." this option is also under "Settings" and then "My Membership."
Permanently delete profile
If you delete your happiness.com membership, you won't be able to reactivate your account, and your messages will no longer be visible to other members. As the happiness.com membership is free and without obligation, we recommend that you only delete your account if you're sure you'll never return.